Friday, September 5, 2008

Ronnie McMullen: When is a Christian a Christian?

When is a christian a christian?

I think the title says it all. So maybe I don't need to write anymore in this article. Well, I guess I'll finish my thought. My mind keeps pondering the thought, when is a Christian truly a Christian? I mean is Christian a name? Is it like a denomination? It seems like at this point, it's like having a wart on your backside. Oh I know that seems quite blunt and very ugly. But I believe that's what Christian looks like today. Ugly, and blunt. And when I say blunt, I myself am quite blunt. But what I'm referring to is a blunt . . .with no love. Sort of like the butt end of a rifle in your face.

More and more as I travel and I hear people call themselves Christians I am ashamed for them. They are sheep with no shepherd. They are people with no purpose. They are lost, they are ignorant, and unfortunately, they are now becoming dangerous. Let me explain "dangerous". Sometimes when one acquires too much information and yet does not understand the information they have acquired, they can run their mouth boasting about their knowledge, boasting about their understanding and boasting about their position. But truly the wise who understand the hidden truths know these imposters will fall by the wayside. A Christian shouldn't have to market himself. A Christian should stand out in the crowd. A Christian should carry a gentle and kind Spirit whom the world wants to cast out or who the world is magnetized to. When we carry a kind and gentle Spirit, this does not mean that we can be run over by anyone else, it just means we have the power to strike, but we choose not to. When we are wrong, we deserve in the natural to take vengeance. But the Lord says, "Vengeance is Mine". See, if we trust in the Lord, He avenges us. If we trust in the Lord, we understand true righteousness and know that He is the Judge over all judges. We know that He is the King over all kings. We know that He is the Lord over all lords. But as I continue my walk in the Lord I find more and more people are being provoked by the enemy to become like the enemy, yet wear the robe of a Christian. In other words, I think today there are more imposter Christians than at any other time in history. That seems to me as a definition for "dangerous times". I think today there are more imposter Pastors and leaders than at any other time. These are people dressed in robes of righteousness yet who carry a sickle to slay the neck of the innocent lamb. It reminds me of II Tim 3:5, "Having a form of godliness, but denying the power therof."

Now, I want to finish that scripture. And the reason being, is that most religions pick what they want, and discard the rest. So let's finish II Tim 3:5: "Having a form of godliness, but denying the power therof: from such turn away." Let's even go a little deeper. What do you say? Verse 6: "For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with various lusts." Verse 7: "Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth." And I think I want to sum this truth up with a verse that really tells the story. We'll start with II Tim 3:4: "Traitors, heady, high-minded or conceited, lovers of pleasure more than lovers of God." Now this might be blunt, but I hope it's blunt in a good way. You might say blunt. . . with love. The remnant at this point is being challenged. There is a full frontal attack on the remnant of God right this very minute. It is an attack for your to be provoked to look just like the rest of the world. You are being provoked to blend. You are being provoked to sit on the fence. You are being provoked to be scared of the word "extreme". You are being provoked to either shut your mouth or you are being provoked to lead a people that you were not called to lead. You are being provoked to give yourself a position that the Lord never, ever intended you to be in because you cannot handle the job. You are being provoked to be in meetings with other "so-called" spiritual people and being provoked to talk yourself up and talk others down. You are being provoked to look righteous and faithful when you have no clue of the true power of God. You are being provoked to be led away from humility, from love, from joy, from patience, from kindness, from. . . FORGIVENESS. You are being provoked to choose the side you never wanted to be on. I call unto the true righteous people of God to pray for the fallen ones. Not the fallen angels, but the people that are being provoked to act just as the fallen angels. Can you imagine for those that lust to lay and bed themselves with a human, female or male, that does not have pure bloodlines? Corrupted blood is the name of the game. You lay with a fallen entity and chain yourself to their judgment and their sentence.

We live life on this earth one time. There are no do - overs. The Lord Jesus will not sentence you to hell, and then decide you can put in a couple hours and you can get out now. The Pastors are not preaching about hell. The ones that do understand a little bit of hell, preach it with no love, mercy, grace, or humility. They center their control and their existence around the word hell. They are a bully and a wolf. I will die in the line of fire trying to love versus trying to kill. The Lord's power comes upon those who understand the mysteries and the depths of His existence. It is not words my friends, but action that the Lord looks for. I had someone attend a meeting of mine and rallied herself around to create her own bible study with all the people who were at my meeting. She never, ever spoke any of this to me. She used the meeting that God had brought together as a recruiting center for her ministry. I pray for this lady as joy was void of her body. I don't know why this happened but I had a great lesson to learn in trying to love more deeply. It's easy to love the ones that love you. But it is a challenge to love those that hurt you, that reject you, that bring you constant pain. When, I ask you is a Christian a Christian? Are we Christians on Sundays? Are we Christians on the Sabbath? Are we Christians on the night of Bible study? And one last question, what truly is a Christian? Because, in my opinion, the word "Christian" is just a word. It has no power. It has no meaning. For like all other things, it has succumbed to corruption. I no longer want to use the word Christian, but take a step forward to be bolder. I shall call myself a follower of Christ. And maybe in a few months, I might excel to calling myself a follower of Jesus Christ. And yes, I know His name is Yeshua. We have the Messianics to thank for that. But the Lord Jesus Christ is simple. He's not about perfect names, He's not about fancy titles, He's not about putting His name on a business card, He doesn't need TV cameras, radio programs, or coliseums to make His move. Oh, and by the way, don't think He's silent. For as the lion roars, the thunder shall pierce our hearts. If we can grow up enough and mature ourselves enough to become childlike again, we shall realize the Lord is Our Father. The Lord God has more names than Yeshua and Yaweh. So maybe even the Messianics can learn something too. I do not believe any one people has arrived at retaining all the knowledge of Christ Jesus. May we take time to reread this and throw away anger, or hurt, or any other thing that the enemy might want to attach to us so we don't heed. Maybe it's time to just sit in the quiet. The word Christian should be defined as, "runneth thy mouth". Or maybe another definition could be: "boasteth of pride". Or maybe I have it all wrong and the meaning is "I'm better than thy neighbor". No, I think the definition to a Christian should be love, joy, humility and the following of the teachings of Jesus Christ.

We have come so far away from the teachings of Our Precious Savior. We have received from the world its wisdom, its knowledge and its doubt. We are full of everything that we don't need. We must empty ourselves and receive from Our Father. We must trust in what we can't see and this nation should take a class once again on respect. As I sign off on this article I am saddened by what our nation has become. And I am saddened by what Christians have become. We're only a step away from the same spirit that guided the war of the Crusades. We will soon begin to slaughter one another in the name of Our God. The question is: Which God or god do you serve? May you pray and let this word sink to your soul. If you have considered repenting you are taking a step forward. If you choose to mock . . . well, the rest will be history.



In His Service

Ronnie McMullen

No comments: