Thursday, February 19, 2009

Rejection

So the other day after I posted about our experience at the museum and my little crying bout, I realized I forgot to post what was going through me as the tears rolled down. I've been on such auto pilot lately.

I was just grieved. Grieved that so many have turned a blind eye to Jesus Christ. Even from a historical point of view, reading about so many pagan cultures out there, it broke my heart.

2 Timothy 4:3-4: For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Apostasy. It's happening. Putting on the rose colored glasses isn't going to make it any better. All I can do is to beg of you to please read your Bible, the sword. Pray for wisdom and knowledge before you read your Bible.

No comments: